You would be surprised how many people have used ghost-writers: Tom Clancy; Ronald Reagan; JFK; Hillary Clinton; Richard Branson, Stephen Covey- to name just a few. I have ghost-written/edited over a dozen books (autobiographies, business books, novels, non-fiction) for clients – whose identities I cannot of course divulge.
- Client retains sole copyright to material.
- Client retains commercial proceeds from sales.
- The ghostwriter’s identity should remain secret.
Some of the books I have ghostwritten/edited
- Autobiography of cancer patient
- Autobiography of a D-Day war hero
- Book by corporate trainer
- Book of essays on family relationships
- Book of humorous business laws
- Book on biblical botany
- Book on inspirational farm women
- Book on succession planning
- Novel targeted at the teen market
- Self-help book by innovation expert
- WW2 novel
Congratulations on ghost-writing the autobiography of my 93 year-old father-in-law. The picture that emerges of an eccentric maverick is precisely how I would describe him.
Yanky turned my clunky 250,000-word manuscript into a highly readable 150,000-word novel.
If you know someone who wants to write an autobiography, biography, novel or work of non-fiction, but doesn’t have the time or patience to write it. Contact Yanky now.Contact Yanky