You want to express an opinion about an industry-related issue:
- Responding to something you read, saw or heard in the media.
- Commenting on current events (e.g. proposed legislation) that affect your industry).
- Making a proposal that would improve or change your industry.
- Challenging the status quo.
You want to share an anecdote or story with your readership:
- A funny story.
- A story with a moral.
- A wacky anecdote.
You want to offer tips, hints and suggestions:
- “7 ways to …..”
- “5 things to avoid when ……”
- “10 things to remember when ….”
- “9 valuable tips on ….”
- “Do’s and don’t’s”
You want to explain some aspect of your product or service:
- A detailed description of your product.
- A detailed description of the services you offer.
- A list of benefits of your product/service.
- “What to look for when purchasing ….”
You want to share personal stuff with your readers:
- Personal anecdotes.
- News and views on issues not directly related to your industry.
- A review of a movie/play you saw.
- A review of a book you read.
- Stories associated with family members.
- Opinions on non-industry related issues.
- Opinions on world events.
- Opinions on political and politicians.
You want to inform readers of a forthcoming event:
- Product launch or book launch.
- Seminar or workshop.
If you know your business needs a blog, but you haven’t the time or the patience to write it, Contact Yanky. Creating business blogs for clients is what I do. Real well.